Viewing Your Work History
The Work History page, which can be accessed by clicking on “Work History” under “Performance” in the left rail navigation, gives you a high-level look at the assignments you’ve worked on. At the top, you’ll see your number of approved tasks in the last 30 days, your number of pending tasks, and your number of rejected tasks in the last 30 days.
Underneath that, you’ll see a detailed list of all the assignments you’ve worked on and the total number of tasks you’ve submitted for each. You can also see a breakdown of your tasks by status:
Approved means your tasks were approved for delivery to the client.
Pending means that your tasks are awaiting review.
And rejected means that your tasks were not delivered to the client.
At the top of this list, you can use the filters to view your work history by a specific date range, and you can use the search box to find a specific assignment. On the left side, there are also filters that let you view your work history by the type of work, such as writing or quality assurance.
Clicking on an assignment title brings you to the task history page for that assignment. This page contains a full list of every task you’ve submitted for the assignment and important details about their status:
- The Status column indicates whether your task was approved, rejected or is pending review.
- The Reworked column indicates whether or not the task had to be sent back to you for revisions.
- The Payment column shows your payment status.
- The Bonus column shows the amount of any bonus you received for that task.
- The Paid column shows the base amount you were paid.
At the top of this list, you can use the filters to view your task history by a specific date range. On the left side, there are also filters that let you view your task history by the task status, the payment status, and the condition, such as reworked or with feedback.
- Under Task Status, filter by pending, approved or rejected tasks.
- Under Payment Status, “owed” tasks are approved tasks that OneSpace hasn’t paid you for yet. OneSpace payments are issued every morning, so Owed tasks are paid for the next day. “Paid” tasks are those that you have been paid for, whether or not the task itself was approved. “Unpaid” tasks are those that you were not paid for, and “None” indicates tasks that are pending review.
- Under Condition, the “Reworked” filter shows the tasks that were sent back to you for revisions, and the “Feedback” filter shows you tasks that contain feedback from the reviewer.